We are a local family owned and operated business that puts customer service and quality first. We believe in providing the best customer experience possible with great communication, strong work ethic, and caring about what you care about.
We provide lawn mowing and maintenance to New Kensington, Plum, Tarentum, Lower Burrell, Leechburg, Vandergrift, Apollo, and surrounding areas.
From Our Owner
We are not your average lawn care business, not just because we say so, but because from the day we started we made it our point to do things differently.
Don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of guys out there who do a good job maintaining a lawn. But we go above and beyond doing great lawn care, it is just who we are. Our goal is to provide you with the best overall service possible, to be the best in our area.
What does that that mean? Well, here are 10 of the things we do to provide you with the highest level of service:
- We answer our phones when you call, period. If you need us, we are there.
- We return your messages, whether it is a voicemail, email, or snail mail. We will get back to you and we will do it quickly, within the hour if at all possible.
- We are fast, fast to give estimates, fast to add new customers, fast to make changes to your plan, fast to answer questions, fast to fix things.
- We make sure things are done right, and I mean that to the point where you won’t pay for work that isn’t done right. In fact we will make it right, or we will pay a lawn care company of your choosing to make it right.
- We use cutting edge technology, often we can give you a quote for service and sign you up right over the phone. No visits, not appointments, no tedious paperwork.
- We make no extra work for you. Everything is digital, paperless, and streamlined. You won’t have to write another check or buy another stamp. We make things as easy as possible.
- We do not hold you hostage. All of our residential customers are contract free. You can cancel at any time. We don’t use paperwork to keep customers, we strive to keep your business by giving you great service.
- We only charge you after we service your lawn. You only pay for what we do, after we do it. No advance payments, no paying for lawn mowing in the winter, no paying for full months when you only had service for part of one.
- We don’t do things you don’t need. If you are a weekly customer and your grass doesn’t need mowed that often because of the weather or seasonality then we won’t mow it that often, unless you request it.
- We go the extra mile. If your gate is open, we’ll close it. If your garbage can rolled down the driveway, we’ll bring it back. If your pet’s water dish is low, we will fill it up.
As you can tell, we really care about service, but that is because we care about people. We care about our community, our youth, our churches, our family, and our neighbors. And we want to do the kind of work for you that we would like done for our families.
Joshua Shelton, Owner